How to Order
1. I would like to purchase your products, how can I go ahead?
You can make an appointment to your home or to our Woodlands workshop. Due to convenience and comfort of baby haircut, most customers choose homevist appointments. On appointment day, we will shave baby hair, show customers products samples and accept order. The roadmap of homevisit appointment is :
If you want to come to our Woodlands workshop to place order, please just call hotline 67107760 to set an appointment. The workshop location: 21 Woodlands Close, #05-32, PrimZ Bizhub Singapore 7374854
2. Why do most customers choose home visit service?
a. Comfort and convenience of baby haircut at home. After haircutting, there are some broken hair and residues left on the scalp and baby will feel itching and irritating, so that baby usually needs to take a bath immediately and change clothes.
b. Customers can use our service at their preferred date, time and location without additional cost. Because our service staff will bring product samples, customers can see real products at their homes so they can save travelling time and costs.
3. I have seen your packages on line, do I need to purchase on line first or can I decide on the appointment day?
Most customers decide on the appointment day after viewing product samples. Our staff will bring samples and catalog for customers to view.
4. Can we make a homevisit appointment on weekends?
You can make a homevisit appointment any time including weekends and night. Normally on weekends we have more appointments. However, if your preferred date/time is fully booked by other customers, we will contact you to set a new appointment date/time.
5. What is the minimum requirement for home visit service? Is there any additional charge for homevisit appointment?
Homevisit and baby haircut services are free if you purchase our products above $48, there is no additional charge for home visit service, even on weekends, public holidays and nights.
6. How long in advance do we need to book home visit appointments?
Normally you can book appointments 1-2 weeks in advance. However, if your preferred date/time falls on weekends or a specific time (like Fengshui calculated time), you need to book as early as possible to avoid the situation that timing slots are fully booked by other customers.
7. How can I book appointment?
a. Submit appointment on line: http://babysouvenir.com.sg/make-an-appointment.html
b. Call sales hotline: 6710 7760 to tell us your preferred date/time, home address and contact number.
c. Facebook private message: https://www.facebook.com/taimaobisouvenir
* If within 3 days to your appointment day, please call our hotline 6710 7760 to check the date/time availability.
8. Do I need to pay fully on the appointment day for my orders? Can I pay by credit card?
You can pay fully, or you also can pay deposit first, and then pay balance after receiving products. We accept cash, cheque or bank transfer. We do not accept credit card.
9. What do I need to prepare for the appointment day's baby haircut?
Most customers prepare 2 red eggs and some spring onions for the baby first haircut especially for Bodak style. It means perfection 圆圆满满 and clever 聪明. Need to say, it is optional. Some do not prepare them. For more knowledge about baby haircut, please visit Baby First Haircut
10. My baby hair is little, can it make taimaobi? We are concerned that it is not enough to make.
Most taimaobi has 3 sizes: big, medium and small, certain designs even have slim size. If baby hair is little we can do small or slim size brush. For some cases, we can trim parents hair to mix if customers want bigger size.
11. I am interested in a package but I want to change taimaobi or umbilical cord stamp to another design, is it ok?
Yes, you can change taimaobi or umbilical cord stamp of standard package to another design, but price will change accordingly. E.g. if you change package E3 元宝 stamp to 云猴 stamp, the package price will be same because 2 stamps’ prices are same; If you change 元宝stamp to 24K gold monkey stamp , you need to top up $68 because 24K monkey stamp’s price is $68 higher.
12. Can you put my baby umbilical cord stamp into your brush frame? We want to hang them in the study.
We do not put umbilical cord stamp in the brush frame even we can do because it has bad meaning: hanging up stamp traditionally means an office holder failed to survive and lose his position.
There are no products matching the selection.